Friday, May 13, 2011

Sam's "I'm Sorry" Music Video


After a good response from Sam's fanclub, the singer and songwriter has finally shot the music video for his latest single I'm Sorry. Since this song was written from Sam's past experience, could this video be telling us what has happened to him in the past?

The story in this video is about a man who proposed to his girlfriend during her birthday but is secretly in love with another woman. Things take a wild turn as he get caught flirting with the other girl he likes.

His girlfriend then runs off and throws the ring at him and is comforted by a guy who is her friend. They end up getting together and gets married at the end. Her ex-boyfriend also shows up at the wedding and asks for forgiveness and if he can have her back. You'll have to watch the music video for yourself to see if she wants him back or not!


Sam Intharaphithak
I'm Sorry | ຂ້ອຍຂໍໂທດ
Indee Records 2011 


Lyrics: 

ວັນນີ້ເປັນວັນທີ່ແສນຈະທໍາມະດາ ເໝືອນກັບທຸກໆວັນທີ່ຜ່ານມາ
ແດດກະແຮງອາກາດທັງຮ້ອນແລະເອົ້າ
ກິ່ນຄວັນລົດມັນເຮັດໃຫ້ຂ້ອຍນັ້ນເສົ້າ
ຂ້ອຍຄິດເຖິງຕອນທີ່ເຮົາສອງຄົນເຄີຍຮັກກັນ
ຕອນຂີ່ລົດກາຍໄປຂ້ອຍຈື່ໄດ້ວ່າເຮົາເຄີຍຢືນຢູ່ໝ້ອງນັ້ນ
ເປັນພຽງແຕ່ຄວາມຊົງຈຳ ທີ່ເກີດຈາກການກະທຳ
ທີ່ບໍ່ອາດຍົກໂທດໃຫ້ໄດ້

Baby I'm sorry excuse me I apologize
ຄຳຂໍໂທດມັນປ່ຽນອະດີດບໍ່ໄດ້
ຄົນດີຂໍໂທດໃຫ້ໂອກາດອີກຄັ້ງ
ຂໍໂທດຄືສິ່ງດຽວທີ່ເຮັດໄດ້

ສິ່ງທີ່ຂ້ອຍເຮັດລົງໄປນັ້ນມັນຜິດ ຂ້ອຍເຮັດລົງໄປກໍ່ຍ້ອນວ່າຂ້ອຍບໍ່ໄດ້ຄິດ
ຂ້ອຍຮູ້ວ່າຂ້ອຍເວົ້າວ່າໃຈຂ້ອຍຢູ່ນໍາເຈົ້າ ແຕ່ຕອນນັ້ນສາຍຕາຂ້ອຍໄປຢູ່ທີ່ເຂົາ
ຂ້ອຍຮູ້ວ່າຂ້ອຍຄົງພໍໃຈສິ່ງທີ່ມີຢູ່ ເລື່ອງນີ້ບໍ່ຖ້າໃຫ້ບອກ ຂ້ອຍກະຮູ້
ຊິໃຫ້ຂ້ອຍເຮັດແນວໃດເຈົ້າຈຶ່ງໃຫ້ອະໄພ ອີຫຍັງກະໄດ້ຂໍໃຫ້ເຈົ້າພໍໃຈ

I'm sorry I'm sorry ຂ້ອຍຂໍໂທດ
I'm sorry I'm sorry baby I apologize
I'm sorry I'm sorry
Oh, forgive me

Romanization:

wun nee pen wun tee saen ja tamada
meuan gub took took wun tee pan ma
daed ga haeng akkard tung horn lae aow
gin khuan lod mun haed hai khoiy nun saow
khoiy kid terng torn tee hao song khon keuay huk gun
torn kee lod gaiy pai khoiy jeu dai wa hao keuay yeun yoo mong nun
pen pieng tae khuam song jam tee gerd jark garn ga tam
tee bor ard nyok tod hai dai

Baby, I'm sorry excuse me I apologize
kham kor tod mun pien adeed bor dai
khon dee kor tod hai okkard eek kung
khor tod keu sing dieo tee haed dai

sing tee khoiy haed long pai nun mun pid
khoiy hed long pai gor yorn wa khoiy bor dai kid
khoiy hoo wa khoiy wao wa jai khoiy yoo nam jao
tae torn nun saiy ta khoiy pai yoo tee khao
khoiy hoo wa khoiy kong por jai sing tee mee yoo
leuang nee bor ta hai pai bok khoiy ga hou
si hai khoiy hed neo dai jao jung hai apaiy ee yung ga dai khor hai jao por jai

I'm sorry I'm sorry khoiy khor tod
I'm sorry I'm sorry baby I apologize
I'm sorry I'm sorry
Oh, forgive me

6 comments:

  1. kuk soutttt ai sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pheng ai sam thar ao pai ten pen bb K pop thay sout yrd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give this young man 2 thumps up for this song and video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very talented young man. I really like the song. It amazed me to khow that he composed this in 2 hours. Congrat, well done. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments clean! No swearing is allowed. Keep all comments on topic! Do not put politics into the conversation.

Thank you.