Monday, May 03, 2010

Check The Bill!



Now this is how a music video should be shot! Here's a new release from a Hip-Pop group from Luang Prabang, L-Zone. The track is called "Check Bill". To be honest I was never a big fan of this duo. Mostly because I'm not used to hearing this accent in a rap song. I like the girls voice though. It sounds sweet. The music video was just funny! It kept me interested and entertained. I'm guessing the story is about the group of young adults decided not to pay for something and ran away so the two other guys chased them down until they paid up. I thought the acting they did was too funny. I loved when they picked up the newspaper and hid behind it and when they used the basket to hide under it. These two scenes were my favorite. This is how a Lao music video should be shot! Close to being perfect!

6 comments:

  1. The VDO was pretty entertaining; it is definitely one of the higher quality Lao MVs. The group however, looks Ridiculous! I mean wtf was up with Ed Hardy / Bret Michaels themed Banda!? He looks stupid enough with the jersey and wrist band. And the dancing, okay, I don’t mind kind of moving around and flapping your hands but come on! Having the girl adjust her hair every time she moves into the back ground and the guy pretends to rap in front of her is just terrible. I didn’t bother listening to the rest of the song, I was too put off by the “ehhhhhhhhhh..” that was a part of the hook. The song shouldn't be called "Check the Bill" it should be called "Check the Mirror" - if you want to be apart of the "rap" game I suggest you try harder to dress the part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ບໍ່ມັກບ່ອນນ່າປັດຜົມຄືກັນ ຫະຫະ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dance was sooo pathetic!! The girls looked like they were afraid of getting sweaty or maybe too lazy to dance Ha...ha...The song is a disappointment as always since the existent of Lzone, and is still sounded amature and corny after all this years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lzone ຕ້ອງໄດ້ປ່ຽນແປງຫຼາຍຢ່າງ ສ່ວນຫຼາຍ ຂ້ອຍຈະບໍ່ມັກເນີ້ອໃນຂອງເພງທີ່ວົງນິ້ແຕ່ງ ເພາະຟັງໄປມັນກໍ່ບໍ່ມີຫຍັງ ສ່ວນທຳນອງໃຊ້ໄດ້ ແລະ MV ໂຕນີ້ດີຫຼາຍ ພະຍາຍາມຕໍ່ໄປ

    ReplyDelete
  5. เป็นกำลังใจให้อ้ายลิ่งเดี - ดีเจต้อย 97.25 MHz

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MV is very funny......i like most of the scenes....the quality is very good, maybe this because of this shot by D3s.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments clean! No swearing is allowed. Keep all comments on topic! Do not put politics into the conversation.

Thank you.