Saturday, September 03, 2011

Super One Releases Second Single


Super One, known best for his debut single 'sing neung tee yark khor', has released his latest single called "I Own You" featuring rapper from G-Bloodz, AKA. I Own You differs from his previous song because it is more upbeat with a techno style.

The song is about knowing his girlfriend is sneaking out to hang out with someone else. When asking who that person is all she replies is "Just a friend". He knows the truth and wants her to not lie any more. 





Super One ft. AKA Gbloodz
I Own You
Lao Pride Records 2011


Lyrics

(romanized)

hao khob gun ma tung don kid wa mun gaiy yam
tee jao ja ma huk lung leo kid wa khoiy bor hoo
jao mee khon eun bor som na gun leuay
por tam wa maen pai jao tob wa kao pen mou

khoiy yark ja bork wa tee parn ma khoiy hoo tun jao mod
khoiy yark ja bork wa tee parn ma khoiy hed keu bor hou

I already know wa jao oh oh pai gub kao
Don't lie baby oh oh I don't mind
tee jing leo jao bor hoo wa tuo khoiy nun mee sou
So what I'm say baby I own you
I own you

jao yark pid pung khuam jing jark took yarng tee jao hed
jao keu si hed took yarng long pai duay khuam poom jai
gub took sing por leo gub took yarng hou leo
khoiy beua leo tee torng yorm jao took wela

(Lao)

ເຮົາຄົບກັນມາຕັ້ງດົນ ຄິດວ່າມັນກາຍາມ
ທີ່ເຈົ້າຈະມາຫັກຫຼັງແລ້ວຄິດວ່າຂ້ອຍບໍ່ຮູ້
ເຈົ້າມີຄົນອື່ນບໍ່ສົມໜ້າກັນເລີຍ 
ພໍຖາມວ່າແມ່ນໃຜເຈົ້າຕອບວ່າເຂົາເປັນໝູ່

ຂ້ອຍຢາກຈະບອກວ່າທີ່ຜ່ານມາຂ້ອຍຮູ້ທັນເຈົ້າໝົດ
ຂ້ອຍຢາກຈະບອກວ່າທີ່ຜ່ານມາຂ້ອຍເຮັດຄືບໍ່ຮູ້

I already know ວ່າເຈົ້າ oh oh ໄປກັບເຂົາ
Don't lie baby oh oh I don't mind
ທີ່ຈິງແລ້ວເຈົ້າບໍ່ຮູ້ວ່າຕົວຂ້ອຍນັ້ນມີຊູ້
So what I'm say baby I own you
I own you

ເຈົ້າຢາກປິດປັງຄວາມຈິງ ຈາກທຸກຢ່າງທີ່ເຈົ້າເຮັດ
ເຈົ້າຄືສິເຮັດທຸກຢ່າງລົງໄປດ້ວຍຄວາມພູມໃຈ
ກັບທຸກສິ່ງພໍແລ້ວ ກັບທຸກຢ່າງຮູ້ແລ້ວ
ຂ້ອຍເບື່ອແລ້ວທີ່ຕ້ອງຍອມເຈົ້າທຸກເວລາ